Patrick Duffy: I Wear Larry Hagman's Friendship 'With Honor'















11/25/2012 at 10:30 AM EST







Patrick Duffy and Larry Hagman


Ramey


Patrick Duffy is remembering his Dallas costar Larry Hagman, who died on Friday after a battle with throat cancer.

"Friday, I lost one of the greatest friends ever to grace my life. The loneliness is only what is difficult as Larry's peace and comfort is always what is important to me, now as when he was here," Duffy said in a statement. "He was a fighter in the gentlest way, against his obstacles and for his friends. I wear his friendship with honor."

On Dallas, Duffy, 63, played Bobby Ewing, the brother of Hagman's notorious oilman J.R. Ewing.

Linda Gray – who played Sue Ellen Ewing, Hagman's wife on the series – expressed her condolences on Saturday.

"Larry Hagman was my best friend for 35 years. He was the Pied Piper of life and brought joy to everyone he knew," she said in a statement released to PEOPLE. "He was creative, generous, funny, loving and talented and I will miss him enormously. He was an original and lived life to the fullest. The world was a brighter place because of Larry."

You're reading an article about
Patrick Duffy: I Wear Larry Hagman's Friendship 'With Honor'
This article
Patrick Duffy: I Wear Larry Hagman's Friendship 'With Honor'
can be opened in url
http://newscachalot.blogspot.com/2012/11/patrick-duffy-i-wear-larry-hagman.html
Patrick Duffy: I Wear Larry Hagman's Friendship 'With Honor'